Conscious and subconscious.
12. Upon what do ease and perfection depend?
Ease and perfection depend entirely upon the degree in which we cease to depend upon the conscious mind.
13. What is the value of the subconscious?
It is enormous; it guides us, warns us, it controls the vital processes and is the seat of memory.
14. What are some of the functions of the conscious mind?
It has the faculty of discrimination; it has the power of reasoning; it is the seat of the will and may impress the subconscious.
15. How has the distinction between the conscious and subconscious been expressed?
"Conscious mind is reasoning will. Subconscious mind is instinctive desire, the result of past reasoning will."
16. What method is necessary in order to impress the subconscious?
Mentally state what is wanted.
17. What will be the result?
If the desire is in harmony with the forward movement of the great Whole, forces will be set in motion which will bring about the result.
18. What is the result of the operation of this law?
Our environment reflects conditions corresponding to the predominant mental attitude which we entertain.
19. What name has been given to this law?
The Law of Attraction.
20. How is the law stated?
Thought is a creative energy, and will automatically correlate with is object and bring it into manifestation.