By the degree of intelligence which they manifest.
172. What is the law by which the individual may control other forms of intelligence?
A recognition of the self as an individualization of the Universal Intelligence.
173. Where does the creative power originate?
In the Universal.
174. How does the Universal create form?
By means of the individual.
175. What is the connecting link between the individual and the Universal?
176. What is the principle by which the means of existence is carried into effect?
The Law of Love.
177. How is this principle brought into expression?
By the law of growth.
178. Upon what condition does the law of growth depend?
Upon reciprocal action. The individual is complete at all times and this makes it possible to receive only as we give.
179. What is it that we give?
180. What do we receive?
Thought, which is substance in equilibrium and which is constantly being differentiated in form by what we think.