Through a scientific understanding of the spiritual nature of thought.
112. What three steps are absolutely essential?
The knowledge of our power, the courage to dare, the faith to do.
113. How is the practical working knowledge secured?
By an understanding of Natural laws.
114. What is the reward of an understanding of these laws?
A conscious realization of our ability to adjust ourselves to Divine and unchanging principle.
115. What will indicate the degree of success with which we meet?
The degree in which we realize that we cannot change the Infinite but must cooperate with it.
116. What is the principle which gives thought its dynamic power?
The Law of Attraction which rests on vibration, which in turn rests upon the law of love. Thought impregnated with love becomes invincible.
117. Why is this law irresistible?
Because it is a Natural law. All Natural laws are irresistible and unchangeable and act with mathematical exactitude. There is no deviation or variation.
118. Why then does it sometimes seem to be difficult to find the solution to our problems in life?
For the same reason that it is sometimes difficult to find the correct solution to a difficult mathematical problem. The operator is uninformed or inexperienced.
119. Why is it impossible for the mind to grasp an entirely new idea?
We have no corresponding vibratory brain cell capable of receiving the idea.
120. How is wisdom secured?
By concentration; it is an unfoldment; it comes from within.